2020 marked one of the most difficult years for the contemporary society, as COVID-19 challenges and repercussions did not stop at changing our social life, whose main feature has become isolation and distancing, nor was it limited to the health risks that made people live daily fears from infection with COVID-19. The most difficult challenge was the economic hardship that afflicted many families, especially those with limited incomes from the Bedoun. This led to the inability to find jobs for families' supporters which exacerbated the families' challenges. Of course, the impact on the children of these families was doubled during the pandemic.
In May 2020, LAPA, in collaboration with LOYAC, launched MobArt Kuwait offering emotional support to these unprivileged children through the arts, such as music, performing arts, fine art, and interactive storytelling. LAPA instructors meet the children three times a week using Zoom platform, so LAPA had to provide IPADs and Internet Routers to the families.
Up until this moment, the number of beneficiaries are 13 children in 13 families, where 13 IPADs and Internet Routers were provided.
You can contribute and help us increase the number of beneficiaries and provide more devices by the below.
Be a Supporter
- 1. 80 KD helps register 1 child for a month in Mob Art Kuwait
- 2. 600 KD helps register 3 children for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait
- 3. 1200 KD helps register 2 families (6 children) for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait
- 4. 1800 KD helps register 3 families (9 children) for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait
- 5. 2400 KD helps register 4 families (12 children) for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait
- 6. 3000 KD helps register 5 families (15 children) for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait
- 7. 6000 KD helps register 10 families (30 children) for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait
- 8. 12000 KD helps register 20 families (60 children) for 6 months in Mob Art Kuwait